Two Rivers Heritage Museum
** Two Rivers Heritage Museum…where History Lives.**
- Once you walk in the door, you will find yourself captivated by the immense variety of historical items. Art, antiques and memorabilia including antique dolls and toys, household furniture and kitchen gadgets, books, clothing, tools, mining, logging, and other items from East Clark County, Camas and Washougal’s historic business and pioneer heritage.
- Native American artifacts and antique baskets.
- Over 6000 photographs and 200 oral histories including pioneering families of East Clark County.
- Extensive land records and local family histories including DLC and homesteading information, area maps, genealogy, and old home histories.
- Carriage House building with buggy, sleigh, blacksmith display and local industry artifacts.
- Books about local history and by local authors on sale in Museum store.
**Attend Heritage Day on Saturday, September 9th, 2017. Contact for details!
Location: 1 Durgan Street, Washougal, Washington (across from the Pendleton Store)
Hours: Thursday through Saturday from 11 am to 3pm
Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for seniors, $2.00 children 5 & up, FREE to children under 5, FREE to society members
Parking lot across the street at Pendleton Woolen Mills
Don’t forget to tell Two Rivers Heritage Museum you found their location using ElderAudience!
*Information on this listing may be subject to change. Please contact this lister directly with any questions.