McLoughlin House National Park Unit-Oregon City
The McLoughlin House, at 719 Center Street in Oregon City, was built in 1845 by Dr. John McLoughlin, the Father of Oregon. Currently closed for the winter, McLoughlin House re-opens February 10. It is open Wednesdays through Saturdays 10-4 and Sundays 1-4, with free admission. The house, owned and operated by the National Park Service, is furnished with many McLoughlin family items. Tours are guided by docents in period clothing. Please call to arrange group tours. We have a great gift shop! Tours start in the neighboring Barclay House.
Starting the 2nd Saturday in February, and every 2nd Saturday the rest of the year, the National Park Service and McLoughlin Association offers FREE classes and/or lectures in Victorian Handcrafts!
*Please contact us for information on how we accommodate those with walkers and wheelchairs
Contact: John Salisbury
*Information on this listing may be subject to change. Please contact this lister directly with any questions.